Monday, December 7, 2009

Question??

I am on a quest. I feel led by the Lord to conquer the task of writing a book. I do not believe it will be my last, but it being my first is more than a little overwhelming. So as I am finishing my outline and beginning writing, I am asking for a little feedback. It is mostly out of curiousity sake as I have been thinking on the subject alot lately. But any response is appreciated.

Most of us understand that we are in a great shift in the church...... So in your opinion, what is the greatest shift (or shifts) taking place in this epoch season?


6 comments:

SarahBarahLarah said...

I am seeing a shift from legalism, religion and tradition to hands and feet of Christ, caring for the orphans and widows (and strippers and prostitutes and aids patients) concept. Living the heart of Christ not just keeping the law.

Sara said...

internal maturity, i see a major shift in the mindset of the church, a refocusing and restructuring. The subtile refining resulting in major shift. The snowflake that starts the avalanche, the quiet revelation that everything must change.

A-lauf said...

Religeous mind sets and old ways of thinking

Abby said...

Hey! I gave you the Lemonade Stand Award.. I don't know what it means but I was pretty happy to get it..

And now you get it too! Check my blog at
www.abby-storytelling.blogspot.com

Jena Clendenen said...

The Church no longer being a harlet, taking up her rightful place as the Bride, longing for His return.

ReRe said...

It seems to me that Church attendance has taken a turn down in importance. With entertainment and sports and what I call "I-need-this-time-to-myself" the people that feel the need to attend services are falling. I fear for those who I love that are not attending. And we have all heard that I can worship God anywhere but He would not have established the Church if He did not want us there.