Friday, August 14, 2009

Expansion

Sometimes there are just things that you read that sound bells within your spirit. Tonight I was reading an article from the Elijah List that did that. I don't know that I understand it all yet, but something true hit a chord within my soul.

It was about expansion. And so much more. It was about how God does not function in time....no past present or future. But in a sort of fourth demension. Seeing all and being present present. So time does not flow how we function, but from a kairos type way. A perfect timing of God type of way.

Let's start with scripture. Take Ezekiel 1 and the four living creatures. They were all pointing in a different direction, all going straight and not turning when they went. So how were all four creatures moving if it says that their wings were touching as they went.

EXPANSION

And as Conrad Lampan explains....
Then it dawned on me—if you are expanding then you are moving like a balloon in every possible direction. Moreover, because you are moving in a different dimension, you do not need space to expand into, but rather, you make the space as you expand within His glory

 I think Mr. Conrad is touching on something very specific and very fresh. The Kingdom is about expansion. We are suppossed to be about expansion. Expanding to hold his pressence and then letting the atmosphere around us expand to bring the glory of the Lord. Expanding His Kingdom. And expanding in perfect ebb and flow with His kairos timing.

Forward movement in different directions....with focus and vision....without decrease, without turning back. Always pressing forward by taking more "pressence" in. Beautiful Mr. Conrad Lampan. Beautiful. 

1 comment:

trish said...

I love how you are able to beautifully arrange and articulate such profound revelation! Keep on please! I see it and feel the expansions so much that I cannot contain them, they are multi- faceted and moving, but I need wings!