Monday, August 3, 2009

Here we go.....!!

Alright, I've finally done it. I decided that I wanted to blog about 4 months ago, but never wrote anything!!! I didn't know what to say. Blogging is different than journaling, and I just didn't know what flavor I wanted to throw into the mix.

So this is my first posting. I have recently been compelled by the Lord to begin to write some of the revelations and prophetic words that He gives me. This audience, however great or small, will be the sounding board for which I post them. 

I hope you enjoy!!

2 comments:

Hillarie Smith said...

I am so excited to follow you on this blog. How refreshing to hear prophetic words from the Lord! I will enjoying keeping up with you guys.

amy (metz) walker said...

Glad to see you on here!!! I'm looking forward to reading what Gods teaching you!